
|
KMPP
Sunday, January 4, 2015 | 1:32:00 PM | 0 Notes
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!
Dah 2 bulan tak update blog ni.Well i'm a busy student.Study study and study.But not all the time i have to study right?Dulu tak berapa suka duduk sini.Sekarang aku dah sayang KMPP.Hmmm rasa sedih bila fikir dah habis matrik nanti.Sekarang dah masuk sem 2.Lagi 4 bulan kat sini.Nanti nak berpisah dengan kawan2 & roommate. T_T .Sebaknya.For almost 1 year we've went too many difficulties together..It's not easy to forget just like that.Now i understand why some people said that one of the most best memories they had is when in matriculation :) Now i feel it.Here i learnt how to be independent.Control the feelings,anger.But here too i meet the one that i hate.No need to know whom.Just you have to know that person made my friends and i cried without feeling guilty! Ok thats enough.
I'm happy here?Yes.But sometimes i felt sad.I miss hometown too.But i' so grateful because i can study far away from home.It teach me something.It teach me determination and courageous.In semester 2 i want to change the way i study.I've to put more effort on it.I've already got the plan for my future and i've to make it true.Kat sini jugak aku boleh nampak kawan aku berubah.Sedih.Ok lupakan.Btw,thanks for princess because always be with me all the time.
|
|