
|
My Hope !!!
Sunday, March 24, 2013 | 9:39:00 AM | 0 Notes
Sorry about that !!! Sorry for tears your eyes... I'm just don't want you to close with ..... anymore because of what he had done for you before and just to guard you for being a good person so that you will be proud for your family... It's just like that ! Don't hate me ! Please don't hate me because you will be found that what i'm said to you is totally TRUE ! :'( Not because of make you feel so stressful and tension about my control... I'm not ! Please don't ever feel like that ok?? I'm trust you ! I'm trust you ! I'm trust you my friend ~ I'm really hope that your past will always be the past and forever be the past... make it's just bad history in your life ! Please don't keep your mind about your past because the past is always be the past... Don't repeat your past :'( Just forget it and throw away your past as far as possible... Good bye~ see you next time ok THAT'S MY HOPE... PLEASE KEEP IT UNTIL......................... THANK YOU :'(
-O.I.S-
|
|